Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Smalls SAL report for October

I'm happy to be able to make a Smalls SAL report this month.  It seems like quite a while since my last one.  I have stitched and finished four little Christmas ornaments in the past couple of weeks.  First, a Baby's First Christmas ornament for my niece's new daughter.

 Teddy is a DMC on-line freebie

And three Christmas ornaments for three young pre-school boys who are first cousins.

The candy cane design is from a monthly calendar printed in a very old issue of
an  American cross stitch magazine (Just Cross  Stitch I think)

This will probably be my final Smalls Report for this year, as I have now reached the end of my stitching list for 2017.  I'll be back in 2018.  I have enjoyed being part of the Smalls SAL.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Your smalls are very sweet, I love personalize ornaments like the ones you have done. Great job! See you in 18!! Mary

Mary's Thread said...

Special, handmade stitched ornaments are the best. I cherish every one my Grandma and Mom made for me! Your family is lucky to have a stitcher to give them these things! :)

Julie said...

A first Christmas ... that's a special one for new parents - a lovely ornament to remind them in years to come.

RJ said...

Love all of the sweet ornaments you made Elfie. It is always so special to have one for a first Christmas and I really love that one. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Sheryl said...

Lovely ornaments Elfie. I agree with RJ, a first Christmas memento is particularly special

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous ornies, especially the First Christmas one.