Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Smalls SAL For February


This year is disappearing super-fast.  Already time for the second Smalls SAL report.  Most of my stitching time in the past month has been spent on my SantaWIP, but I did manage to stitch up another 9 tiny Christmas trees to decorate and frame.  I'll be adding these to my gift basket for Christmas visitors this year.

Here are the naked trees:

And here they are again, decorated with buttons and/or beads:


And now framed in their tiny frames:




And here is one more slightly larger tree I have decorated.  It is waiting for an appropriately sized frame, but it will still be only the around 5cm mark.



So, that's my 'smalls' stitching for February.  I'll enjoy visiting blogs of other Smalls SAL'ers to see what lovely things have been created in February.

16 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

They look beautiful.

Rachel said...

I think these are gorgeous and definitely a case where less is more. :)

Sarah said...

These are adorable.

JudyC said...

Great idea! They are beautiful!

Michele Stravato said...

What a clever idea.

Mary said...

Wow! Your mini trees are so unique and beautiful.

Kaisievic said...

Wow! These are super cute - I'll be coming by your house at Christmas in the hopes of receiving one - lol!

Beth in IL said...

Lovely! The trees are just delightful.

Pamela said...

How nice! Your Christmas visitors will be delighted.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love all your little Christmas Trees. You've made great progress on Santa too, from your previous post. He really is taking shape now.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Beautiful finish!

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for sharing your technique! I love your trees and you are so clever how you make them all unique!

Melinda Forbes said...

I love your idea of creating an Ornament for all your Christmas visitors. These are beautiful.

Gwen said...

Your trees are very cute. It's such a lovely idea to gift your visitors. Santa is really coming along.

Julie said...

Very sweet, your basket will be filled with such delights for friends/visitors.

Sheryl said...

A wonderful collection and lovely idea for a gift.