Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Gifted Gorgeousness Report





Well, I thought I had finished my 2015 stitching - until my sister arrived and requested ornaments for the yet-to-be-born twins of a friend.  So, the basket came back down and I started stitching again.  I still have the back of the pink ornament to stitch, and both ornaments to make up.  My job for tonight. 

This is what I have stitched so far.  Despite evidence to the contrary, the pink and blue ornaments are the same size exactly!




These will definitely be my final offerings for 2015!

I have so enjoyed being part of this lovely group, and I'll be back next year, God willing!  Thank you all for enriching my year.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes.

Linda

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so prettily finished off.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this year! You have stitched some gorgeous ornies this year, I'm looking forward to next year's selection aldready.